Looking for employment opportunities with TNA Wrestling? When a job opportunity becomes available, we'll post it here.
Potential candidates are welcome to mail a copy of their resume and relevant work to:
c/o Human Resources
209 10th Avenue South - Suite 302
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
TNA Entertainment, LLC
TNA is looking to hire a publicist to join the public relations department. The position reports to the Vice President, Public Relations. Candidates must have 2-3 years of experience pitching and securing media bookings, developing media relationships, and writing press materials. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Executing publicity campaigns for IMPACT WRESTLING Live and television events, including tent-pole Pay-Per-View programs
• Extensive media outreach and relationship-building
• Drafting various press materials including press releases, media alerts, web content, talent bios, talking points, etc.
• Oversee public relations assistants/interns
• Work closely with Marketing team to promote all TNA initiatives including Shop TNA, Knockouts, and other platform extensions
• Manage operational aspects of public relations department including Cision Media source, Emma email marketing, media contact database, clips tracking, publicity reports
Degree in public relations, sports marketing, journalism a plus. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Nashville, TN, home of TNA Entertainment, LLC. Some travel is involved in this position.
TNA Entertainment, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. TNA prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.
TNA offers a collaborative environment for highly motivated and committed college students who wish to build upon their college education with practical work experience in the fast-paced and results-driven world of the entertainment business.
Our internship program offers students an opportunity for personal, technical, and professional development, as well as hands-on experience working under the guidance of our department heads. Students will learn technical skills and increase their knowledge and behaviors critical to the successful performance of the job. Interns will also have the opportunity to work and network with industry professionals as well as some of the most experienced leaders in entertainment today.
Specific objectives for each intern are established by closely examining the intern’s background, selecting those areas of professional development that need greater emphasis, and working collaboratively with the intern to establish training objectives that will integrate with, supplement, and enhance the student’s academic program.
All interns must be:
1) Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school with emphasis in related field
2) At least 18 years of age
3) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
4) Interested in the entertainment industry
5) Well organized and capable of successful multi-tasking
6) Eager to learn team-players